septiembre 08, 2015

NAPALM DEATH

VIDEO ESTRENO


De uno de los mejores álbumes de grindcore producidos en este 2015, NAPALM DEATH presenta el tema How the Years Condemn, extraído del "Apex Predator - Easy Meat". Dirigido y producido por Costin Chioreanu / Twilight13media.


We are not invincible
Nor are we indestructible 
There are choices - points of return 
Will the path be easy?
Nothing is easy, but that's reality
For the sake of my loved ones
I will remain on this earth

It's the last chance to face the fears
I have always known
Better that than
to fear the unknown
How the years condemned my
heart to a plague of madness
How the years condemn

I think back on a life of friendships
Now, more than ever I cherish them
Was it you that had my back,
my absent friend?
I have to take these challenges to head on
No more excuses or fragile promises
I hope now I finally understand,
my absent friend

No hay comentarios:

HEATHEN BEAST

La polémica y anónima banda HEATHEN BEAST procedente de la India, regresan ahora con el EP "Rise of the Saffron Empire" . Pr...